CA Garden Grove Ramada Plaza Hotel Anaheim

katwkittens
By katwkittens,
in

Back from our trip. Hotel was located in the Korean Business district (sign said so out front on Garden Grove Blvd). Same block was "Little Saigon", different sign, same area. All surrounding stores, gas stations and banks had signs in Korean/Asian and spoke little to no English. We drove around to 4 different banks to use an ATM and NOT one was to be found. This was also true of the hotel. Amenities INSIDE hotel were very nice except for the proliferating fish sauce smell. After four days there though we became used to it. Outside the hotel was nasty parking lots and a garbage dumping area, an empty used car lot collecting more garbage......overall NASTY. Sooooo, we spent all our time at Disneyland and when the park closed early (8pm) we stayed at Downtown Disney since the hotel area was so gross. Like I said, if we kept the drapes closed and did not venture out of the room it was nice but that's it. Rated a 3* by Hotwire...my response is no one from Hotwire has been there. I have contacted Hotwire and they will be following up with this. Hope this helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]