Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTE) Roosevelt

eurodance2001
By eurodance2001,
in

I bid $100 a night yesterday for 2/18-2/21 and it was accepted. I got the Roosevelt Hotel. I have read mixed reviews about this hotel on TripAdvisor and other forums. People say the location is great but that the hotel is old, dirty, etc.. Does anyone here have any prior experiences with this hotel? I used the link from here to start my PRICELINE request too! Any info would be greatly appreciated; thanks..

Congrats on your success. :)

Terrific discount for this well-located MTE property. While reviews with serious concerns should certainly be taken seriously, do keep in mind when reading tripadvisor reviews with more generalized concerns that many of those people are paying full price, which in NYC can be $300-400+. At those rates, the hotel may not be able to meet their expectations, but at 50-60% off, visitors may feel differently.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

I just stayed there over thanksgiving week. The location is one block from grand central station. I walked to time square. It took me about 20 minutes. I walked to the United Nations and that took about 20 minutes too. The lobby is grand. Checkin and checkout was no problem. We received a king bed in a nonsmoking room on the 11th floor. The room was clean and we got maid service every day. Outside noise was not too bad. I only heard the occasional siren from a police car. Overall I had a great stay here.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]