Belgium Brussels NH Atlanta

valencia
By valencia,
in

We had three rooms here recently, each varied greatly in size as did the baths. At $40/night one cannot complain. I would rate this a 3.5*, or if based in hallway maintenance a high 3*. Our rooms were clean and correct, it was only the hallways that showed the poor choice of materials for such a high traffic area. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had simple amenities, and a kettle in the room with coffee and tea.

The staff was pleasant, and the location is excellent.

Walking distance to grande place and shopping and a very popular restaurant square.

Free Wifi in lobby. Reduced public parking nearby ( about 15E/night) instead of hotel's own parking at 26E. The staff pointed us to the cheaper parking if we did not want to pay their fee ( with no prompting at all). We did not have the 23E breakfast, thank you.

One can upgrade at the NH hotels for 15 or 30E depending on how much of an upgrade you want. One of our rooms must have been one of the upgraded ones as it was much larger as was the bath.

There is a metro stop across the way but we did not use it so I am not sure if it goes directly to the airport or not.

All in all this is excellent value for money and I would be very happy to win this hotel again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]