Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* St Louis (Westport-Maryland Heights) Comfort Inn

Alcatel Tester
By Alcatel Tester,
in

I'm sorry to say that a 2.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance. If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

It's the Comfort Inn 12031 Lackland Rd.,Saint Louis,MO,63146.

Front Desk was friendly and accommodating. I called prior to checkin explaining my situation...checking out of the Homestead suites next door due to unavailability **No $25 deal on priceline while booked up** asking if they had a room with a microwave and frig available or should I go ahead and throw my perishables away. Front desk (Chelsie) said they did have such rooms but not ready at the moment and I should wait till 2pm. Ran some errands and checked in at 1:30pm. Room is spacious, nice flat screen TV with HBO. Mini frig/microwave combo was clean and not iced up like so many others. Did not use restaurant on property nor complimentary continental breakfast but they did seem to have steady business. This hotel worked for me as a Telecom tester working nights. Will follow up post checkout to report any additional charges ie, in room safe or frig/microwave room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]