Priceline Hotel: 4* Bangkok (Siam Square) Courtyard Bangkok

Armiorequeen
By Armiorequeen,
in

In terms of not getting a reply, just to confirm, do you mean the service did not give you an answer after bidding, or that the bid was not accepted?

If your bid was not accepted for $45 and your max is $53, then I would try $48 next, $51 after that if $48 is not accepted, then $53 if $51 isn't accepted.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Been busy recently, no time for bidding. Will update again. Anyways, is it advisable to bid through PRICELINE.com or .sg if i live in Singapore? But I realized it's cheaper to bid in .com than .sg. However, .com only allows USA or Canada. Pls advise. Thanks.

.Sg totally sucks, extremely bad experiences in e past. Not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 bad experiences. Sometimes they make u wait 1 day or even up to 3 days b4 giving u a reply.

I live in SG but I hv been using .com for few yrs and made > 40 bookings. These PRICELINE sites do not operate same like SG or HK site. Thank God.

Never had a problem. Just enter ur full SG address and pick any zip code and corresponding state (try 90012 CA) when u enter billing address of credit card. It always works.

Very nice! U're just behind Grand Hyatt. There's a popular four face buddha at the road junction outside your hotel.

Within walking distance from the newly (or going to) open Central world (which was destroyed and closed early this year to the the 'war'). Siam Paragon, MBK, are within 15mins stroll walk.

Enjoy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]