Priceline Hotel: **Request** 4* Newark (Jersey City) Hyatt Regency on the Hudson

atl_libra
By atl_libra,
in

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE. You need to be willing to stay at any 4* or higher in the zone you're bidding at.

I checked both you date combos and i would say no chance for a 4* for that price.

My guess would be $200+/night.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you ended up doing for the stay (even if you chose to book direct, cancelled your stay, etc)

I'm leaving out tomorrow morning...lol so I guess I need to figure something out. I guess my next option is to look for a 4* in nyc from 11-2 thru 11-5. Top of budget would be 125.00. Not picky on the zone. I see a few people have gotten the grand hyatt or La Merdian (sp?) for some reasonable rates.

These dates are quite expensive in NYC. I'm not sure what's going on, but the majority of hotels in NYC are showing sold out on 11/2 and in quite a few cases, are also sold out for 11/3. A 4* in Manhattan is unlikely for these dates for $125 or less; a 3* is worth trying for $125, but unfortunately only has a very slight chance of acceptance.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]