Orlando parking and resort fees

yellowdog
By yellowdog,
in

This constantly updated list indicates parking fees at some of the most frequently received hotels in the Orlando area. For ease of use, we have organized the list by zone. As rates are subject to change, this list should be used as an approximate cost and you should always double check the current parking charge if the cost of parking will effect your decision to stay in a given zone. If a hotel does not appear below it does not mean that the hotel doesn't charge for parking, but rather this list is only the most frequently won properties in the area.

Please help us keep this list current by adding a reply to this thread with any updates/changes that you encounter.

Disney Maingate-Celebration

Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration - Resort fee $8 includes parking.

Gaylord Palms Resort - Self $18/valet $26 + resort fee $20.

Holiday Inn Club Vacations - Resort fee $8 includes parking.

Holiday Inn Maingate East - Resort fee $12 includes parking.

Maingate Lakeside Resort - Resort fee $10.00 includes parking.

Mystic Dunes Resort - Resort fee $12 includes parking.

Omni at Champions Gate - Self $16/valet $24 + resort fee $20.

Radisson Resort Celebration - Resort fee $20 includes parking.

Tuscana Resort - No additional parking or resort fee. But have a cleaning fee based on length of stay and unit size.

Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney

B Resort ( Formerly Royal Plaza) - Self parking $16/valet $21 + resort fee $20

Best Western LBV - Resort fee $14 includes self parking - valet $10.

Buena Vista Palace - Resort fee $22 includes parking - valet $21

Caribe Royale Resort - No additional parking or resort fee. Valet $12

Country Inn and Suites - No additional parking or resort fee.

Dolphin - Resort fee $23. Self $18 / Valet $26

Embassy Suites - Resort Fee $20 Self parking $10/valet $18.

Hilton Bonnet Creek - Resort fee $25. Self $18/valet $26.

Hilton Walt Disneyworld - Resort fee $24. Self $15/valet $21.

Holiday Inn Resort LBV - Resort fee $15 includes parking.

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress - Resort fee $26.50 + $15 self parking - valet parking $23

Quality Suites LBV (8200 Palm Parkway) - No additional parking or resort fee.

Radisson LBV - No additional parking or resort fee.

Sheraton LBV Resort - Resort fee $20 + self parking $12/valet $17

Sheraton Vistana Resort - No additional parking or resort fee.

Swan - Resort fee $23. Self $18 / Valet $26

Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort - Resort fee $18 + $8 parking

SeaWorld-I Drive South

Allure Resort - Resort fee $10 includes parking.

Doubletree - Self $17/valet $22. No additional resort fee.

Hilton Orlando - Resort fee $22. Self $16/valet $23.

Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld - No additional parking or resort fee.

Hilton Grand Vacations Club - No additional parking or resort fee.

Hyatt Place - No additional parking or resort fee.

Hyatt Regency Orlando - Self $16/valet $26 + resort fee $20

Monumental Hotel - Resort fee $8 includes parking.

Renaissance Sea World - Self $18/valet $24 + resort fee $20

Rosen Centre - Self $13/valet $20. No additional resort fee.

Rosen Plaza - Self $13/valet $20. No additional resort fee.

Rosen Shingle Creek - Self $16/valet $20. No additional resort fee.

Sheraton Vistana Villages - No additional parking or resort fee.

Springhill Suites Orlando Convention Center - No additional parking or resort fee.

Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard - Self $18/valet $24. Resort fee $16

Universal-I Drive North

Best Western Gateway - Resort fee $4.50 includes parking.

Crowne Plaza - Self $9/valet $18, no additional resort fee.

Doubletree Universal - Self $17/valet $21, no additional resort fee.

Four Points Studio City - resort fee $15 includes self parking.

Hampton Inn I-Drive North - No additional parking or resort fee.

Hawthorn Suites Universal - No additional parking or resort fee.

Holiday Inn Universal (5905 Kirkman Rd.) - No additional parking or resort fee.

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Universal (5605 Major Blvd) - No additional parking or resort fee.

Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive $3.50/day. Includes Parking and Room Safe.

Hyatt Place - No additional parking or resort fee.

Wingate by Wyndham - No additional parking or resort fee

Wyndham - Resort fee $17.95 includes self parking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to note my appreciation for the info in this thread. Resort fees have been spreading like wildfire lately, to the point where even very basic lodgings have begun charging them. I am strongly inclined to take my business elsewhere when confronted with these fees.

Also, I have one minor update: the Regal Sun is now the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

The Holiday Inn in the Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney zone charges $10 per night for self-parking and $16 per night for valet parking. Buena Vista Palace in the same zone now has a $16.95 + tax per night resort fee that includes self-parking.

• 1 month later...

I have one more update for the Rosen Plaza. When I stayed there last month (June 24-29), the front desk guy advised me upon check-in that he would "reduce" the self parking fee to $7.00/night. The fee is clearly posted at the main entrance drive as $13.00/night, so this was quite a deal. Of course I cannot say how often this reduction is offered, but if you should win the Rosen Plaza for your next Orlando visit, keep your fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...

SeaWorld-I Drive South

Doubletree - Self $8/valet $14. No additional resort fee.

Radisson I-Drive - Resort fee $5 includes parking.

Renaissance Sea World - Self $15/valet $18 (comp valet for hybrid cars). No additional resort fee.

The DoubleTree Sea World now charges $15 for self parking.

Radisson on I-Drive Charges $10 per day resort fee.

Renaissance Charges $16 per day for self parking.

I am so over Orlando and their Nickel and diming. If I cannot find a Hotel that provides free parking with NO resort fees, I do not go to Orlando. I find it sneaky and poor practices to not have all fees and charges listed at check out of paying for a room. I no longer use priceline or hotwire to book their lowest promised rates because when you add in the resort fees and parking fees it no longer is a deal. I call hotels and ask them if there are parking or resort fees prior to booking and if there are, I take my business elsewhere. Furthermore If a Hotel in Orlando Charges resort fees, I will avoid this chain when staying in other cities as well because I do not want to give my business to any company that has shady business practices. If they want to charge resort fees or parking fees these should be added into the room rate so that we know exactly what we are paying up front when we book the room and check out.

The Renaisaance goes so far as to wave the charges for customers to who book directly through their chain. To me this is unfair because they are targeting priceline and other booking agencies to try to charge more for the less than premium fees paid by these companies. SO who loses out in the end the consumer because Priceline and Hotwire certainly are not going to eat the difference. So to be Priceline and Hotwire are a waste of time and money! I simply refuse to accept their lowest fair because by the time your done with fees you are paying more than the guest who book direct.

So to be Priceline and Hotwire are a waste of time and money! I simply refuse to accept their lowest fair because by the time your done with fees you are paying more than the guest who book direct.

Most hotels will no longer waive resort fees regardless of how you have booked. Even if you have found one that does, the savings seen thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE are usually more than enough to still make it your best deal 'all-in'.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Most hotels will no longer waive resort fees regardless of how you have booked. Even if you have found one that does, the savings seen thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE are usually more than enough to still make it your best deal 'all-in'.

I agree with this assessment. Resort and parking fees have burned me up for a while now, but they aren't going anywhere. You can still get a pretty good deal with PRICELINE even if you happen to win a hotel with fees. I try to stick with zones that have a relatively low number of such properties, going by the list in this thread, and it usually works out pretty well. The really colossal resort/parking fees are limited (for now! heh) to high-end properties that I would not bid on directly -- keeping in mind that PRICELINE can upgrade you as many star levels as they wish.

Bad news, folks.

I have a reservation, (made through Hilton on a corporate rate), at the Hilton Orlando in December. I checked my reservation today and there was a bar at the top stating that there will be a $20 per night resort fee! On top of the already outrageous parking fee!

I checked the other Orlando Hiltons and at this time it only effects Hilton Bonnet Creek - $22, Waldorf Astoria - $25 and Hilton Orlando - $20. The rest, or lower end hotels are not charging extra. The fee is said to include free in room wifi, local calls, fitness centre access and a variable discount on dining and souvenirs.

I am Hilton Gold (therefore I already get everything they are offering in the $20 for free) and called the hotel. I told them that if the fee is not waived I will make arrangements to stay elsewhere (I have 8 nights booked). They said that only because I booked before the fees were announced that the fee will be waived. If, upon check in, they refuse, I will go elsewhere (probably bid).

I have never even entertained the idea of staying at a hotel with a resort fee because I think it is a sneaky, underhanded business practice that amounts to extortion. I am still on the fence about staying here because of this new fee, even if it is waived but my kids are really looking forward to it. We will see.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI. Rosen Shingle Creek (which we booked last spring through Priceline for $52/night) waives the valet fee for anyone with a disabled parking permit. Other properties may do the same. If you have a disabled permit, it may be worth inquiring.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]