Priceline Hotel: 3* Daytona Beach (Daytona Beach Shores-South) Acapulco Hotel and Resor

Hokietravel
By Hokietravel,
in

Accepted first bid of $40 for two rooms, which of course makes me wonder if I could have gone lower. Not that I am unhappy. I have stayed in north Daytona Beach at the 4* Oceanwalk for my past two trips at $45/night, but there is a $10/day internet charge, no free breakfast, and a $10-$17 parking charge. Acapulco has free internet, free breakfast, and parking is only $5, so I estimate I'm coming out at least $30/day better for the tradeoff of switching from a 4* to a 3*.

There are two additional zones in the Daytona bidding area that do not have 3* so a person wanting the 3* in south Daytona can have four bids a day: 1)Shores, 2)Shores + Palm, 3) Shores + Palm + Ormond, 4) (close out and reopen PL) Shores + Ormond. I would recommend starting lower than $40

The median price shown by PL for a 3* in that area was $104, and the opaque-side price for Acapulco was $66.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]