Priceline Hotel: Strategy for HI Express Fishermans Wharf

tmynatt
By tmynatt,
in

I see according to the Priceline Hotel List here that the HI Express at Fisherman's Wharf is the only 2.5 star in that region. How do I bid for that hotel without possibly winning one of the other hotels in that area...I really only want the HI Express because of free breakfast and 2 beds (since there will be 3 of us).

I am fairly new to PL but if you just bid on FW area & the 2.5 rating you have a good chance but with PL you never know

I was looking at the same hotel myself so let us know if you get it

cheapest price with HI is $127. + taxes for non ref room or $142 + with refundable

...I really only want the HI Express because of free breakfast and 2 beds (since there will be 3 of us).

In addition to the risks outlined above, just because the hotel has rooms with two beds doesn't meant that they will be able, or willing, to give you a room with two beds. All that is guaranteed is a room which accommodates double occupancy, and the hotel may not honor your request for a room with two beds.

Searching HOTWIRE for triple occupancy and looking for a hotel with the complimentary breakfast icon seems to be a better match for your needs for this stay, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]