Hotwire Hotel: Holiday Inn in Greenbelt

PatrickH
By PatrickH,
in

I'm trying to get a room at the Holiday Inn in Greenbelt, MD for a friend's wedding in November.

The description in the Hotwire list says

College Park - Beltsville

3* Holiday Inn Greenbelt

Amentiies: Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry

(may or may not show Shuttle)

On Hotwire's search results, I see 3 results in the College Park-Beltsville area.

$59: 2.5 stars, complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, laundry, high speed internet.

$79: 3.0 stars, fitness, pool

$52: 2.0 stars, complimentary breakfast, pool

None match BetterBidding's description. Do you think the $59 hotel listed is the Holiday Inn? I want to be pretty sure about this since most of the other wedding guests are staying there and I want to be with them.

Thanks for your help!

The Holiday Inn doesn't serve a Complimentary Breakfast so i don't think that is the 2.5* offered on your HOTWIRE search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or if you book direct please use the Holiday Inn link in our support page)

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]