NY Syracuse Ramada Inn Buckly Rd Liverpool

Kaynaydian
By Kaynaydian,
in

Stayed at this hotel on Oct 18, 2010... what a gem!

2.5 * and the amenities listed were Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant. Check-in time was 5pm but check-out wasn't until noon.

The location is PERFECT! Right at the intersection of I-90 and Hwy 81. You could see it right from I-90.

This hotel looks to have undergone renovations not too long ago as the front of the hotel was quite modern looking. There has also been a pool added which was not listed in the amenities.

The front desk staff were friendly and polite and eagerly exchanged our room when we encountered a problem (tv in our room wouldn't work). We were also given complimentary breakfast buffet tickets at check-in.

The guest rooms themselves were decent and pretty standard. The bed could use upgrading as it squeaked and the mattress was starting to sink in the middle. One nice perk was a lazy boy recliner for the chair. Standard desk area. Free WIFI. I loved that they had a makeup removal towelette and mouthwash in the bathroom.

The complimentary breakfast buffet had good selection and the restaurant staff were friendly and attentive.

The pool was great! All one depth (4ft) but located away from the guest rooms so noise from the pool wouldn't interfere with guests. Also a fitness room and restrooms and change rooms.

This hotel seemed to have quite a few convention rooms for business, weddings, etc. They cater to business as well as leisure guests.

It wouldn't surprise me if this hotel's star rating was upgraded in the future. We definitely didn't feel we were staying at a 2.5*.

Great little place! We'd be willing to stay there even without a Hotwire deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]