MCO Orlando Fullsize SUV Nationl

satiger
By satiger,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is no 'magic' to the bidding... at the moment your bids are not enough for these dates. However, it's still early and i'd book a cancellable back-up to protect yourself from rates going higher while you continue to bid.

What is the best rate you can find at the moment thru conventional booking channels? Do you need a mini-van for this stay... what will you do if rates don't drop?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the response. I am also trying to get cancellable reservation in the range of $450 - 500. It comes to appo $50/day.But not successful. Expedia / Travelocity etc offer at the range of $550 - 600.

The best rate that I could get using Hotwire from this site, given an option to reserve minivan for $405. But, my card will be charged and non cancellable. Four adults and two kids are travelling and believe minivans are comfortable, else should try full size SUV which is currently going for double the price of minivan :)

Something that might (probably will) work...there is some risk involved and it might not be the route to go if you absolutely need a van but if you can secure any vehicle for a good price then do it......when you get to the airport, they will give you the paperwork and send you across the street to the lots where all the vehicles are so you can pick out your vehicle......ask an attendant there if it is possible to upgrade, possibly to a minivan, chances are he says that it is OK but it will be 5-10$ (according to what car you originally booked) per day extra, he will then take your paperwork and write +5.00 per day on it. The only other risk is that they are low on vans but I have been there during peak seasons and they always have tons of vehicles.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]