Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Park Shore

flyme2
By flyme2,
in

Once again I needed a bed for a one night layover enroute to Asia. I had a bit more time, so I decided to try bidding Waikiki instead of the Airport zone. I began my bidding somewhat optimistically at $36 for a 2* in the Waikiki North zone. Rejected. I added Waikiki South and upped my bid to $39. Rejected. Added Ihilani and upped the bid to $42. Nada. Added the Airport zone and bid $45. No go. I began the bidding process over again, having my wife bid, and decided to try for a 3* in Waikiki South at $52. Bingo!

Congratulations, you got your price of $52 for a 3-star hotel room...

Park Shore Waikiki Hotel

Your Offer Price: $52.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $52.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$13.69

Total Charges: $65.69

At least I get to stay at a 3* property near the beach instead of paying more for a 2* near the airport. I'll use the savings to buy some boxes of macadamia chocolates for the folks back home.

Thank you to thereuare. Used the s-b link.

You can scope out the place and get a preview for your upcoming May stay!

Upon check-out during this stay you may want to make small talk with the front desk staff and tell them that you're returning in a few weeks for a longer stay and how much you enjoyed your current visit (or what would make you look forward to it more, ie- "i really had a nice stay at the hotel last nite. You know, i'll be returning here in a few weeks for a bit of a longer period, is there any way you could reserve me <such and such type> room? It would really make the next few weeks go by a lot quicker and help me look forward to my return visit")

Enjoy your stay and have a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]