Priceline Hotel: HELP! I wana stay at residence inn long beach...which hotel is it

geordiefc
By geordiefc,
in

hi, I've got it not the downtown one...i want the onenearer airportthrough bidding on PRICELINE but too often I don't...HOTWIRE seems alot more probable and frim what I read it seems almost sure fire. If someone can tell me which one it is exactly currently and hat the price is I'd be so appreciative....btwm can you bid on HOTWIRE.....help me get this hotel...lso is the guesthouse now hotel current??? Any good? Cheers g

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't bid on a specific hotel... you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) you select.

If you need need this particular hotel then you should book thru a non-opaque source... if you're plans are flexible and you're able to accept any hotel in the zone, let us know the date(s) of your stay and we'll try to be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Is there someone among you who can identify any residence inn or staybridge, there must be zones that make it much much easier to identify one of these properties.

hi I like these placea and want to know if any of you are able to identify them with regular n consistent ease? Annywhwr, but parricularly in southern cal....help me I'm looking for them literally everyday.. ..come forth master and just tell me the anseer to my question

• 2 weeks later...

I am also looking to stay at the LGB Residence Inn. Historically this has been a difficult hotel to cherrypick on PL because LGB Airport is just a crappy zone. Often as not you'll get zonked with the Holiday Inn, the big cylindrical one, or even the Ghastly House. Holiday Inn has been remodeling their properties and maybe the LGB HI has improved. Anyway, I need to stay at a Residence Inn because I need a kitchen, and I have just now realized that any old Residence Inn anywhere near LAX or LGB will do fine. If you can tell me a "surefire way" of getting a Residence Inn anywhere near LGB please let me know.

Also historically the Manhattan Beach Residence Inn has been easy and cheap on weekends via PL.

There is no way to get or increase the odds of a particular property via PRICELINE, and no way to ensure a particular property via HOTWIRE. However, with HOTWIRE, you could search for a property with a kitchenette icon - that may not be the RI, but it would be a property with kitchenettes in the rooms. Please start a new thread if you would like assistance with your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

There is no way to get or increase the odds of a particular property via PRICELINE, and no way to ensure a particular property via HOTWIRE. However, with HOTWIRE, you could search for a property with a kitchenette icon - that may not be the RI, but it would be a property with kitchenettes in the rooms. Please start a new thread if you would like assistance with your stay.

More accurately, there is no whining if you pursued a PL/HW strategy designed to cherrypick a hotel and you came up short. To say flatly that it impossible to increase the odds of getting a particular hotel is fatuous. The information you get from BB is supposed to, and often does, increase the odds of your getting a particular hotel, or one of two preferred hotels. What you meant to say is that it is impossible to ever be certain what you are going to get.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]