Priceline Hotel: 4* Halifax Westin Nova Scotian

Nubiwan
By Nubiwan,
in

My first post and very first use of PRICELINE. I am pretty pleased to say the least.

I was looking around for hotel deals all last night, and the cheapest I could find from hotel sites was $125 for Halifax downtown hotels. $139 for the Westin which we won here.

To say I am elated with $60 for this hotel, which I have stayed at before, is pretty well understating it. I'll be pricelining a few more vacations that is fo shoah!

Won on our first bid. Should have bid $50. Shoot!!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your first PRICELINE experience is a good one and that you're familiar with this property and pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm, the hotel was booked solid when we arived so the two rooms I booked were numbered 620 and 720. They aer right next to the elevators shafts and you can hear teh damn things all day and night. I complained and got both rooms changed (for the better noisewise), the next night. Avoid room numbers ending in the 20's at this hotel. or simply ask if they are by the elevator and refuse them.

The hotel is by no means a 4 star either . It's o.k. but older to be honest. Nothing bad about it, but nothing 4 star either. Just what you'd expect in any hotel of clean motel. Great location in hte heart of the city close to Spring Garden Road and teh waterfront makes it appealing to me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]