sabrina_lane03

Hotwire Hotel: Whistler Bids

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBDEC19

(Priceline Express or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 12/31/2019)
OR
$10 OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BB10DEAL

($100+ purchase / Hot Rate Hotels / expires 12/15/2019)
in

35 for a 2 star didn't work in whistler for a day in the middle of april. Does anyone know of a bid that is reasonable and will win? Also, where are most people put if they select 2 star hotels?

If no hotel has been reported for a zone, I use Expedia and Hotels.com to try to figure out all the possible hotels in that Priceline zone. It does take some effort and careful map examination. I can generally narrow the possibilities down to a half-dozen or so at the most.

What date do you want in April? What are the conventional rates for your date?

I am going to be in Whistler 4/14-4/15. I just tried 41 U.S. for a 2 star and was sure that it would work since the best western, which is a 2 star, has a price of 67 U.S. through its website. The listel whistler is 73 and the coast whistler is 85. In vancouver I am staying at the Marriott by the water and I got that room with a bid of around an average of 43 dollars a night for 3 nights and that is ranked much higher than a two star like the best western. I don't want to go too high because then when the taxes and priceline fees are included I will basically be paying the same amount as if I went through the hotels directly.

...a bid of around an average of 43 dollars a night for 3 nights....

Please post the details of your win in a NEW POST that your information will benefit others.

5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBDEC19
(Priceline Express or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 12/31/2019)
OR
$10 OFF HOTWIRE
(click here) and use promo code: BB10DEAL

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

I changed by bid to include 1 stars and said I would pay 33 for a one star. That bid was rejected so how much do people tend to pay for 1 stars in Whistler. Priceline said that 33 was too low because the hotels charge in the low 90s but priceline also said that the best western in a one star and that has a rate of 67U.S.

In vancouver I am staying at the Marriott by the water and I got that room with a bid of around an average of 43 dollars a night for 3 nights and that is ranked much higher than a two star like the best western.
Please post the details of your win in a NEW POST that your information will benefit others.
5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBDEC19
OR
$10 OFF HOTWIRE
(click here) and use promo code: BB10DEAL

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now