Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Times Square-Theatre District) Marriott Marquis

Beckles
By Beckles,
in

This was quite a long bidding process, I had bid up to $235 for a 4* in Downtown, Times Square, Midtown West, and Midtown East without a counteroffer on any of the bids.

I then bid up to $195 in Downtown, I had just gotten a counteroffer at $195, and switched to Times Square, got a counteroffer at $180 and my last bid prior to acceptance was at $192.

I then needed another room for just the second night, and I bid up to $260 for that night for a 3-1/2* in Times Square, I got a counteroffer at $260, but at that level we're just going to book a room at the Doubletree for $315/night.

Check-In Date: Monday, October 18, 2010

Check-Out Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hotel Name: New York Marriott Marquis

1535 Broadway

New York, New York 10036

212-398-1900

Summary of Charges

Billing Date: October 11, 2010

Your Offer Price: $194.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $388.00

Taxes: $67.20

Fees: $19.96

Total Charges*: $475.16

Congrats on your success. :)

Outstanding deal for this Marriott property! You should be able to use coupon code FESTIVE10 ($10 off per night on Expedia) or ORBITZ5 (5% off on Orbitz) if you would like to use either of those services to book the Doubletree.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE, Orbitz, Expedia or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]