Hotwire Hotel: Anaheim Disneyland North/South Hotels

jdob017
By jdob017,
in

Hey guys,

New to this so please tell me if I show poor etiquette or form.

Just in terms of hotels in the Anaheim area near Disneyland, if anyone could help guess the following hotels for Sunday November 22 (1 night only):

Anaheim - Disneyland North area, 3.5*, $52, Amenities: fitness centre, swimming pool, business centre, restaurants, internet facilities, laundry facilities, smoke-free.

Anaheim - Disneyland South area, 3.5*, $69, Amenities: swimming pool, business centre, restaurants, internet facilities, laundry facilities.

Anaheim - Disneyland North area, 3*, $65, Amenities: fitness centre, swimming pool, business centre, restaurants, internet facilities, laundry facilities, smoke-free.

Anaheim - Disneyland South area, 3*, $59, Amenities: swimming pool, business centre, restaurants, internet facilities, laundry facilities.

looking forward to any useful feedback for any of the hotels above :)

thanks in advance, cheers!

Welcome to Betterbidding!

These are my preliminary guesses for each one... i didn't go thru the full check that i usually due given that there were 4 hotels and it would be time consuming, but assuming the following are correct, you can let us know which would be your first choice and we'll look further at that property to see if there is confirming information to increase our confidence (or information negating our best guess)

3.5* North - Hotel Menage

3.5* South - go back to HOTWIRE and confirm that you have included all the amenities associated with this property

3* North - Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim (Walnut St... adj. to Disneyland)

3* South - Clarion

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!. Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the feedback! I clicked on the HOTWIRE link before replying :)

I checked and confirm that I have included all the amenities associated with the property.

The details again are:

Anaheim - Disneyland South area, 3.5*, $69, Amenities: swimming pool, business centre, restaurants, internet facilities, laundry facilities.

If you could help me guess the hotel, that would be awesome!

I have noticed the prices of my hotel selection from hotwire change day-to-day. Would that mean they have changed the hotel even if rest of the details are the same? Why would the prices change?

Thanks for all your help thus far, cheers.

2* and 2.5* Anaheim Disneyland Hotels, North/South, 21 Nov 10 - 22 Nov 10

I need help guessing the following:

1) Anaheim Disneyland South, 2*, $42 per night, Amenities: complimentary breakfast, pool, laundry facilities

2) Anaheim Disneyland South, 2.5*, $59 per night, Amenities: complimentary breakfast, pool, laundry facilities, internet access.

Based on the Hotwire Hotel list, it would seem (1) has no alternative but to be Travelodge?

And is (2) Cortona Inn? It does not say it is smoke free so am not too sure if there are other hotels listed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I checked and confirm that I have included all the amenities associated with the property.

On my HOTWIRE search this is what appears for the 3.5* Disneyland South property at $69:

Smoke Free, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet

If you're not seeing the Smoke Free icon, are you searching for more than one room or for something other then the default 2adults/0children? Does your offering show a percent recommended by HOTWIRE customer reviews?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It is actually the same night - I initially did not want to stay in something less than 3 star. However, I do know some 2 - 2.5 star hotels in the area get good reviews so was curious as to the options available.

My search brings the same amenities as yours bar the "Smoke Free". I used the defalt 1 room, 2 adults search option.

The search shows a recommendation of 80% of customer reviews.

Hope this helps, thanks for your assistance thus far!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

You can see the hotels reported to the board in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]