Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange Co (Anaheim-Disney South) Crowne Plaza

Steph58
By Steph58,
in

Just a note for all of you who are hoping for the Hyatt when using Hotwire and going for the 3.5* in the Disneyland South zone. There was no laundry icon showing, which in the past has been the differentiating factor. Icons were: Restaurant, pool, fitness center & business center.

I'm a Priceline fan myself and had tried bidding about a week ago then again today up to $48 and was rejected. When I factored in the Entertainment rebate + giftcard06, my Hotwire price was less than $10 more than what I couldn't get on PL. Earlier in the week the Hotwire rate was $64; since this is Easter vacation and the weather is looking better, I'm guessing the rates are going up. Anyway, we will survive at the Crowne Plaza and look wistfully at the Hyatt across the street. They lowest Hyatt rate was $149 and Crowne Plaza $119 (on their respective web sites).

• 2 months later...

This stay was for my daughter & her 2 friends. They actually preferred the room at the Crowne Plaza over the room at the Hyatt as it was bigger. However, public areas at the Hyatt are nicer. Also, Crowne Plaza charges $7 to park (listed as "resort" fee) vs. $12 at the Hyatt. So either hotel is just fine.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]