Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (White House-Capitol) Hamilton Crowne Plaza

Jack111
By Jack111,
in

It will take longer than 24 hours to hear back from Hotwire.

Can you please include the date(s) of your stay and the amenities that were shown before purchase, as this will best help others figure out this hotel before purchase in the future. You can still view the amenities by going back to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Keep us updated as to the status of your double the difference request.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It normally takes 48 hours... and this department is not typically staffed on weekends, so i wouldn't expect to hear from them until Monday. You can try calling their customer service department for an update to see if there is any additional status in their internal systems.

Thanks for the additional details regarding your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotiwre says they are going to place a $22 credit on my CC.

The Hamilton Crown Prince was OK. The service was weak but the room was nice. There was no doorman or valet when we pulled up. It was raining so we left the car in the street and got our bags in to the lobby. At check out no one at the car valet ever answered the phone so we had to wait a bit for the car. The room was smallish but very nice with a very comfortable bed. Had a park view.

Still not what I would call 4* service.

Jack

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]