Priceline Hotel: Help identifying 4* Quebec City Hotel 10/8-10/12

zoombabe
By zoombabe,
in

I have read on these boards of Lowes Hotel de Concorde as the 4* hotel in Quebec City. I don't mind ending up with that but I am wary of Priceline now advertising Gouverneur Hotel Sainte Foy as 4* for the Quebec area. I am picking Zone 2(which excludes Sainte Foy which is zone 1) and hoping this eliminates the Governeur as a potential winning bid. Any suggestions? Any other ideas on what could be a 4* hotel in Quebec city other than the Lowes Hotel de Concorde? On a related note a number of hotels appear sold out for that weekend - is it because of Canadian Thanksgiving or something else? Thanks in advance.

This is the only 'known' 4* hotel in the zone but there could always be others.

Given the high rates/sold-out condition at many hotels what is your maximum bid for this stay? Is the Loews one of the hotels which is sold-out?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]