Nights: 1

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $49.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $13.77

Total

Total price: $62.77

Total charged to your credit card $62.77

I used the better bidding HOTWIRE link.

Our stay was Thursday, September 23, 2010 for one night.

Just a note on our stay... the hotel is very nice but there are several things you have no way of knowing with HOTWIRE.

The hotel is located beside a railroad and even at the end of the hotel furthest from the tracks we could hear the train.

Parking is an additional $16/day.

I suspect that not all the rooms were tiny like ours and that we were put there because of purchasing on Hotwire. The room was ridiculously small and the bathroom was too. The furniture is very nice but for that small room is way too large. A large person would have had trouble squeezing between an ottoman and the wall in the entrance of the room and probably would have had to request to have it removed because you had to get by it to get to the bathroom.

As soon as I woke I fixed a cup of the Wolfgang Puck coffee and was pleased that liquid creamer was provided instead of the powered stuff. Unfortunately, the cream was spoiled and would not dissolve in the coffee. I can't imagine how old it must have been because I thought that stuff lasted nearly forever.

But... the cookie was actually warm and very good! :) The towels and bed linens were all nice quality also.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Sorry to hear your stay was a mixed bag. In the future if you're assigned a room that you're not happy with try to work it out with the hotel and see if you can be assigned a different one. Sometimes the hotel will be full and there's simply nothing they can do about it, but other times they have other/better rooms available which if are vacant and will be happy to allow you to switch. While some properties do have 'priceline' or 'hotwire' rooms, not all rooms at a hotel are created equally, and if you receive one of lesser quality it's easy to 'blame' your discounted rated, when sometimes it was simply a matter of the front desk assigning the first thing which appeared on their screen.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]