Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (North) The Westin Fort Lauderdale

shar1
By shar1,
in

Have been bidding 3.5* Downtown Ft Lauderdale and/or 3* Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL) zones for the last few days..

Yesterday selected 3.5* Downtown Ft Lauderdale and added Ft Lauderdale - Airport North (only 2* available) for $62. I was upgraded to 3.5* (in Ft Lauderdale - Airport North) by Priceline. I was not aware that Priceline could actually upgrade to a higher star rating though they show only 2* hotel availability for Ft Lauderdale - Airport North.

I am not sure what to make out of it.. Did not see Westin as a winning bid in the recent past in BB.

Always used PRICELINE link at BB for all my search and bids.

I was upgraded to 3.5* (in Ft Lauderdale - Airport North) by Priceline. I was not aware that Priceline could actually upgrade to a higher star rating though they show only 2* hotel availability for Ft Lauderdale - Airport North.
They won't... this Westin is in the Ft Lauderdale (North) zone so i'm guessing that you clicked this zone by accident instead of the (Ft Lauderdale-Airport North) zone when trying to use this as a re-bid.

If you look at your PRICELINE confirmation page, what does it say under the hotel name but above the hotel address?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Hope you can make this work for your needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It says Ft Lauderdale (North) under the Hotel Name. It appears to be my mistake. The "North" is always confusing.. Thanks for pointing it out... Well have to make the best use of whatever happened. However would surely help to know about the area (safety etc) and the hotel reviews.. Its just for a night so I hope it should not be that of a deal.

Sorry you added this zone incorrectly, but as most of the frequent bidders here can attest to... if you bid enough, no matter how careful you are, eventually you'll make a mistake or two. Fortunately this is just for one nite and hopefully you can make it work for your needs. I'm not familiar with this area so can't comment as to the safety or surroundings.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]