Hotwire Hotel: Park, sleep, fly?

coffejor
By coffejor,
in

Has anyone tried to use a HOTWIRE / PRICELINE win in the airport vicinity for a park, sleep, fly? I've seen on other sites that people have been successful in other cities with winning on HOTWIRE / PRICELINE, then calling the hotel and requesting that their reservation be changed to a park, sleep, fly, but that doesn't seem to be true across the board. I know there are never any guarantees, but I'd like to know if anyone has had any success. Thanks!

~Jordan

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Usually if the hotel allows guests to keep their car at the property in the days following their stay at no charge (as a standard perk) then the hotel will usually allow the same for PRICELINE / HOTWIRE guests. However, usually 'park n fly' is a special rate (costing more than the standard room rate) at which point it would not be included in the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE rate. You may get a hotel to offer parking while you're gone at an additional charge, but this would be o a case-by-case basis.

If you're looking for a Park N Stay it would be a bit risky expecting it from a PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bid on a 3.5*, won the Radisson Bloomington for $55 (see my post under the Priceline heading for more details), I called the hotel and they said I could park my car on their surface lot for up to 7 days for free or in their garage for $15/night. They offer a free shuttle to the airport, so I basically got a hotel for free when compared to parking at a place like Park n' Fly!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]