Hotwire Hotel: 4* Mag Mile/Wacker Drive Sheraton Towers

pjmystic
By pjmystic,
in

Any ideas what these 2 hotels might be from Hotwire?

Magnificent Mile-Wacker Dr 4 Stars - Customer Favorite

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

6/26-6/29/03

$82/night

AND

Chicago Loop 4 stars

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

6/26-6/29/03

$69/night

Not sure which to choose???

Thanks!

As you can see by both of these hotels having the same amenities, there is less probability identifying the actual hotel in areas such as this where many hotels have identical amenities (it's easier if there's an 'outlier' included in the list which isn't typically offered in a city such as Chicago, like "Suite" or "Complimentary Breakfast")

With that said, the amenities shown appear to match the Sheraton Hotels and Towers, which seems to be in the Mag Mile/Wacker Drive zone (although it's not entirely clear from looking at that map and The Loop map).... but as stated above, it very well could be a different hotel than this one.

This one may boil down to what you plan to do on your trip. Somebody can correct me if my Chicago geography is wrong, but i think the Loop area is closest to the museum, aquarium, etc while the Mag Mile/Wacker Drive zone is closer to shopping and the 'heart' of the city.

If you go with either, please report back as to how it worked out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]