Hotwire Hotel: Reported Hotwire Hotels in Fort Lauderdale

BurBunny
By BurBunny,
in

Over the past year, I've been keeping track of certain properties in Fort Lauderdale on Hotwire. Through my own bids and those of friends, I've been able to identify the following properties.

When I list a "key amenity," I'm referring to an amenity at that * level in that zone which has not been found on other properties, and which generally identifies this property.

Of course, amenities, zones and * level is subject to change, but this should help you in evaluating offers made by Hotwire:

Downtown Fort Lauderdale Zone:

Amerisuites - 2.5*

Key amenity to look for: Red "S" (for suite) icon in the amenities list (there is another 2.5* property in this zone - but it does NOT have the red "S" icon). Also, the Amerisuites "listing" is marked as a "Customer Favorite."

Full list of amenities: Suite, Pool, Fitness Center, Complimentary Breakfast, Kitchenette, Business Center, Laundry

Embassy Suites - 3.5*

Key amenity to look for: Red "S" (for suite) icon in the amenities list

Full list of amenities: Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Complimentary Breakfast, Kitchenette, Business Center

Beach Zone:

Hyatt Pier 66 - 4*

Key amenity to look for: Spa

Full list of amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf Course Nearby, Tennis Court Nearby, Spa

Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport Zone:

Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel - 3*

Key amenity to look for: Tennis Nearby

Full list of amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Tennis Nearby

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]