Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Ka'anapali - Lahaina) Hyatt Regency

lewisb
By lewisb,
in

Just got bid accepted for Hyatt Regency in Ka'anapali for 10/10/2005 - 10/18/2005, $155/night.

With Lonestar's advice, I have been bidding about once a week for the last month or so for a Kaanapali resort starting at 140, re-bid 145, re-bid 150. After reading the accepted bid from 'tikinyg' for nearby dates I thought I'd try up to 155 today for a chance at the Hyatt.

Bidding history today:

1st bid 140 rejected

2nd bid 145 rejected

3rd bid 150 rejected

4th bid 155 accepted

note: I'm pretty sure that the package price for the Hyatt was the the same today as it was a month ago w/ air from hnl.

Details:

Your Offer Price: $155.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 8

Subtotal: $1,240.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$173.73

Total Charges: $1,413.73

Does anyone know if this total includes any resort fees that the Hyatt charges? Looking on the Hyatt web site, I see there is a $15/room/night fee. Also, what about parking at the Hyatt?

Thanks!

Good job getting all those nights at a fair price lewisb. Too bad you gotta wait a half year to go! :)

You're right about it not showing up in the packages section. I wonder why. Maybe it's too far in advance. It certainly gives hope to those who look at packages and don't see anything cheap. It never hurts to bid -- especially when, like you, they're patient and just bid the minimum of recent successful bids.

Both PL and Hotwire have package deals where you can buy air and hotel together. The packages tell you up front what the hotels are and can give you a clue as to what hotels might be available when bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]