Priceline Hotel: Help with FLL 3* Hotel for 12/24 - 12/25 2010

shar1
By shar1,
in

Please share the bidding strategy to get 3* Airport Hyatt Place or similar for the period 12/24 - 12/25. The area I am targetting is FLL Airport South or North. My past bids have been rejected for the range $50 - $56 so far in the last 2 days. I am aware getting Hyatt Palace could be a stroke of Luck...

This stay is post Miami Cruise on Dec 24th. Any help is appreciated. Have been using PRICELINE link from the BB site.

What is your maximum bid for this stay? Is the Downtown zone an option as well or are you only looking stay in the Airport zone?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding.

I am not particular about Airport Zone. Saw the $48/$50 winning bid for this area but I am willing to move around. My cruise returns back on 24th Dec morning and I have a day to spend in Miami/FLL. Will be driving back to Orlando the next day. My maximum bid for this stay is close to $60. With free continental breakfast for 4, Hyatt Place is quite lucrative for the price. I am open to North Miami as well if I could score a 3*/3.5*.
we are travelling a few weeks before the XMas rush so I am sure that is why we were lucky to get the Hyatt Place South for $48 and $50. Not sure how hight you are willing to go as I have not read anybody having win's around those dates. Maybe go up a couple of dollars each day and see what happens? Have you looked at HOTWIRE win's around those dates?
Thats been my strategy. Have been bidding between $50 - $56 so far. Guess I will up it each day by a $ or 2. I get around 3 rebid zones since FLL North has only a 2*. No hotels have been registered in Winning Bids for Dec 24th-Dec 25 days.

I think going until $60 would be my max $

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]