Number Of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Price per night: $71.00

Subtotal: $142.00

Total Taxes and Booking Fees: $14.95

Total: $156.95

Date Purchased: May 29, 2003/8:03PM PDT

• 3 months later...

Where did you hear/see something about 5 nites of free parking?

I just called the hotel and was told they don't offer any 'park and fly' programs and parking is $8/day. I then went to the hotel's website and didn't see anything about a parking program, but did see an $8/nite fee mentioned.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the link to the site... maybe i should call the desk clerk back and inform him of it :)

That is a special rate program and would not apply to a Hotwire reservation.

On further research, i don't think there are many instances where the Park and Fly rate ($145/nite) should be used at all...

Since parking there is $8/day, you'd need to beat a rate of $137/nite which should easily be able to be done via Hotwire or Priceline (or even traditional booking methods). Even if you're booking direct with the hotel, it seems that their weekend rate is typically $89 ($75 if you use their web rate which is non-cancellable). Their mid-week rate is $149/nite, but $99 if you use their non-cancellable webrate. So the only time i think one should use their Park and Fly rate is when staying mid-week and you need a reservation that is cancellable... at all other times it seems to be cheaper to book a different rate and pay the $8 parking fee.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's the question i asked the guy on the phone when i called and was told $8/day (but then again the guy didn't know about their 'Park N Fly' program either!).

So i would say "Yes, you can leave your car there while you're away" but i would confirm it yourself with the hotel beforehand.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]