Priceline Hotel: Sheraton Atlantic Beach, NC

Stan
By Stan,
in

Need help bidding for 1 night on March 28, 2005 at Sheraton Atlantic Beach in NC. What do I need to do in order to make sure I get the same hotel? I already book 2 nights there. Would like to get additional night if I can. How much should I start bidding? The hotel web site posts a rate of $109. Is there a list of 3* hotels for Priceline in Atlantic Beach? Maximum bid is $60.

Thanks.

Stan

I think the Sheraton is the only Priceline hotel in Atlantic Beach. We live near there and most of the hotels are small family owned places. There is also a Ramada, Best Western and the Royal Pavillion(very nice and very expensive)All are ocean side and are probably listed in Pine Knoll Shores. There is also an Ameri-Suites and Days Inn (sound Side). I don't know anything about the Ameri-Suites but I had some family stay at the Days Inn and they did not like it. Hope you have a good time. The weather is supposed to be nice next week.

Thanks for your response.

First bid at $45 for 3* Atlantic Beach. Rejected.

Second bid at $48 adding Morehead City. Rejected.

I noticed at the Sheraton web site that the rate for that night has been reduced from $99 to $89.

I will try again tomorrow.

Stan

Hi,

I just want to restate what I wrote in my posting of March 21. The 2 nights (3/26 & 3/27) that I booked, were done using the hotel points. I only had enough points for 2 nights and I would like to add an additional night at the same hotel.

Last night I tried to increase my bid to $50 (3*, Atlantic Beach) (tax & service charge :$13.65), but the bid was blocked. I was asked to pick a different star or different date before the bid can go through. This left me with no option since I can't change the date and I don't want to pick a star lower than 3 (I already chose the 2 available locations: Atlantic Beach and Moorehead the night of March 23) because I might get a different hotel in Morrehead.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thereuare,

If the title or heading needs to be changed please do it for me since I don't have any way of doing it myself.

Thanks.

Stan

Thereuare,

I had trouble getting online using my laptop from the hotel. Sunday I went to a coffee shop where I could use the internet. I started my bid at $55, then raised it to $60. Both bids were rejected (Sheraton web site still showed $89 for the night). $60 was the highest I was willing to go considering the cool weather and the forecast for thunderstorm for Monday. I was glad I did not get the additional night.

Stan

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]