Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Renton - Kent) Hilton Garden Inn

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

I got this for some relatives who were hoping for a hotel with an indoor pool for the kids.

I was hoping for either this HGI or the Courtyard in Lynwood and NOT an upgrade to the Holiday Inn Select Kent.

I tried both zones starting at $29 and got an immediate counter to add $7. I than bid $30, $31 and hit at $33.

I'm super happy with the result and their website on the services page says they offer complimentry breakfast which is unusual for HGI's ... so, I called the hotel and they said "NO" and were surprised when I mentioned their website although, he said he would honor it if they brought in a print out. The link below shows the breakfast!!!

http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotel...ctyhocn=SEARHGI

Renton - Kent

1801 East Valley Road

Renton, Washington 98055

425-430-1414

Your Offer Price: $33.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $99.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $22.39

Total Charges: $121.39

Glad it worked out well for them (which also means it worked out well for you, as you don't have to hear any complaints from relatives :) ).

Hope (assumed) you already printed out the mention of breakfast as it is already gone from their website :) (i've never seen Hilton act so quick!)

Thanks for the post.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]