CA Redlands Country Inn and Suites

soccermacmom
By soccermacmom,
in

We are just ready to check out of the Country Inn and Suites in Redlands, and I thought I'd post a quick review.

First, the free wireless internet is working flawlessly, and doesn't require you to re-connect every time you walk away from the computer. Score!

This has been a delightful stay. The hotel is fairly new, nicely decorated and our room is very comfortable. Great bed, dressing area, good shower with body sprays (!!), small wet bar area with refrigerator and microwave, desk and chair, and a small sleeper sofa and armchair. TV is older (actually just like one I have at home) but worked fine. Air conditioning works very well, a plus since it is a very hot weekend in Redlands.

Free parking, free internet, free breakfast. Breakfast was bountiful, lots of cold items and two waffle makers, sausage and scrambled eggs. Not gourmet, but anyone should find something to eat there. Evidently there is a manager's reception Mon-Thursday only.

We arrived before check-in time and asked for a top-floor king room away from the freeway. One was not ready then, but the friendly clerk told us to check back in a little while and she would have one for us. We walked across the street and had a late lunch; by the time we came back our keys and room were waiting for us. No punishment for booking through Priceline. Appreciated.

I wish this property were on our usual frequent routes, as I would be happy to come again. But it is probably only a one-night-stand for us.

I'm becoming more impressed with the Country Inn and Suites brand. Good value.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]