Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Montreal (Downtown) Hotel Expresso

malibukiki
By malibukiki,
in

Hi I'm trying to find a hotel through HOTWIRE for Downtown Montreal.

I'm searching for 1 person, 1 room, 3 nights September 10-13th. One is listed at $82, showing fitness, pool, restaurant, business centre and high speed internet icons. It is recommended by 80% of users. Can anyone help me out?

My other option is a 2* listed at $65 showing only restaurant, business centre and high speed internet icons and is recommended by 90% of users.

Any help would be appreciated and then I will book through the HOTWIRE link at this site! :)

Thanks!!

EDIT: I went ahead and booked it - it turns out to be Hotel Expresso which is better than my alternative (which I knew the hotel in advance) Comfort Suites or Quality Hotel

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Can you please confirm that you the property you purchased was the 2.5* one?

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]