Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland North) Quality Inn Suites Anhm

SeattleRedBear
By SeattleRedBear,
in

Trying to go really budget on this trip but still wanted to stay close to Disneyland. HOTWIRE offered 2* (both Disneyland North and Disneyland South) for $39. Tried the following PRICELINE bids just to see if I could get something cheaper. All bids rejected.

2* $26 Disneyland (Anaheim)

$32 Added Disneyland (Garden Grove)

1* $26 Disneyland (Anaheim)

$31 Added Disneyland (Garden Grove)

2.5* $32 Disneyland (Anaheim)

$41 Added Disneyland (Garden Grove)

At that point, I figured it would be cheaper for me to take the $39 2* from Hotwire (which is submitted on HW list).

All bids initiated from BB PRICELINE link.

Only amenity listed is Pool(s)

This has different amenities from hotel ID'd as Quality Inn on Hawthorn, so I'm just a little confused. Provided trip details below to help with identification.

Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort

2*

Address:1441 S Manchester Ave,

CityStateZip:Anaheim, CA, 92802

Phone:(714) 991-8100

Check-in:Thu, Sep 30, 2010

Check-out: Tue, Oct 5, 2010

Amenities Pool(s)

Used BB HOTWIRE link.

I'm not sure of the Quality Suites on Hawthorn you're referring to, but the above really isn't anything unusual, as HOTWIRE often changes, add, removes amenities associated with a given property. In the future we may see this property offered with just a Pool icon, the full amenities previously used to describe this hotel, or an entirely new amenity combination... keeps us on our toes :)

Thanks for the new amenity combination for this property in the Hotwire hotel List

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]