Priceline Hotel: 2* The Black Hills (Custer) Days Inn

Courtney Love
By Courtney Love,
in

Well 6 of us came to two rooms and find a 1 bedroom crapfest. They say if we get two beds they'll charge $30 per room per night, and we declined and were offered air beds by the nice worker. HOWEVER, she says we may get charged for the "extra" people, and if it's also $30 a night, someone's going to get hurt. Or I'll refute this with my CC, because 62 dollars for this hole in the wall + extra charge for children is insane. We shall see.

Bottom line, pay extra and don't go with the 2 star in this area, it'll be a ridiculously overpriced days inn!

used the PRICELINE link!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

Sorry to see that you had problem with the hotel/room.

Since PRICELINE only guarantees a room for two adults, that could mean one bed. It is the hotels right to charge you for an extra bed or person in the room. PRICELINE has only booked a room for 2 adults and most likely one bed.

Don't get me wrong here. I agree with you in this and i'm on your side. But "many" hotels do this to cover the "loss" for selling the room cheap.

Keep us updated if you proceed with this.

Yellowdog.

Actually, this hotel charges all customers more for rooms with two beds (as per their website, rooms with 2 beds cost more than a room with one bed). However, the cost difference is $10/nite... not $30. So in this instance i think an additional charge is acceptable, but the rate should be the same as the difference in room class from their website ($10)... not the $30 they're trying to charge.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]