Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Brandon Royal Oak Inn

catsmeow
By catsmeow,
in

Good Evening....just wanted to report a very last minute booking for my son on Hotwire - I booked 1 room, 1 night, tonight Aug. 27th, in Brandon, Manitoba, 2 people, $82, pool, restaurant, laundry, business cent., fitness. Just checked again and it has jumped to $99. in a matter of 5 minutes! It is for the Royal Oak Inn, on Victoria St. I booked through your HOTWIRE link. Not sure if this is where to post the win, but couldn't find brandon or manitoba in a search at top, so please move or add where appropriate. Thanks and happy to share my results for the help you give!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're son is pleased with the results and enjoying his stay.

I've added 2.5* to your topic title, can you please confirm that this is correct?

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, it was 2.5 star, sorry for not mentioning that.

Also, just to mention, I had booked it 2 hrs. before arrival. There was no record of the Hotwire booking in their system at the hotel upon check in. They put them in a regular room in the interim and took their credit card # to secure it. They asked how much they had gotten the room for on Hotwire - when told $82 - the guy almost had a heart attack - haha, must have been the owner? I think reg. rate was $125. Anyway, apparently the Hotwire booking came in thru the night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]