Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Miami Downtown Sheraton Biscayne Bay

Wiley
By Wiley,
in

I just booked the Sheraton Biscayne Bay Hotel through Hotwire for $ 126.95 for two nights, taxes & fee's of

$ 20.95 included. The hotel was showing the following icons Restaurant, Pool, Golf and Tennis .. also it was listed as a 3.5 Star and also as a "Customer Favorite".

I booked from Canada first trying with a CIBC Aerogold Visa ... No luck at all, although on checking with my Bank to find out why the card wasn't accepted, I was told that the account HAD been charged the cost of the hotel room. Those of you near your limit be aware that it takes several days for the debit to be reversed and the monies returned to the account. After talking to both Hotwire and CIBC I believe that the root of this problem lies with Hotwire's unwillingness to accept Canadian Visa cards... Just my own view. Anyways I had no problem with a Mastercard.

I also called the Hotel to confirm the booking ( Doubting Thomas that I am ) everything was fine and requested a king and a high room facing the Bay so for once in my life not only will I be there when my ship comes in, I will also be able to watch her come in. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]