Hotwire Hotel: North Tucson?

lneath
By lneath,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Start with our PRICELINE HOTEL LIST and HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST.

After that if you post the specific details of your stay (dates, budget, star rating, etc (and in the case of HOTWIRE the amenities associated with the property) we'll try to help you get the best deal on your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

That is a heck of a good question. I would like to know too. I have been to the area many times and there just are not that many possibilities. From other "wins" we know it is not Ventana Canyon (Lodge or Loews), it is likely not the La Paloma as that is right at the base of the Foothills (although in North Tucson there is a Foothills category) & their golf is on site (not nearby), it is likely not Tucson National as their golf is on site (not nearby), it is also likely not the El Conquistador as it is well East of the Freeway and I think it has its own golf too (also 4 1/2 stars would be a stretch!).

That leads me to believe it could be the fairly new JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa. The former TPC at Star Pass is next door (don't the the TPC reference fool you, it is 5 hours of desert golf hell) qualifying as "golf nearby." Although the Starr Pass area is not what you would call north. In fact, where Starr Pass is does not even show up on the Hotwire map (it is west of I-10 pretty close to the 22nd street alignment).

I have heard it is a nice place, if this in fact is the one.

Good luck

• 1 month later...

I thought that too. But, I did not want to assume that is their golf is onsite rather than nearby (not really sure Hotwire makes that distinction and nobody had ever posted a Hotwire stay at the Omni. The Omni is on Priceline though, I do know that.

It could also be the Westward Look. In hoping to get the Omni I got the Westward Look, which I hear is also a wonderful place.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]