Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Cincinnati Hotels???

maninthebox
By maninthebox,
in

I am looking for a hotel in Cincinnati for one night - 3/26. When I look on Hotwire, it comes up with a 3.5* and a 3* that I cannot identify from the list. Both are listed as Downtown Cincinnati - Riverfront Area.

- 3.5* listed amenities include: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, High-speed Internet, and Business Center - listed at $60.

- 3* listed amenities include: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, High-speed Internet, Business Center, and Laundry - listed at $47.

After doing some research, all I can think is that the 3.5* may be the Radisson and the 3* may be the Hyatt or Millennium.

Any insight as to what these two hotels may be would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Not sure of the 3* hotel (nor do i see it appear on a current search) but my guess on the 3.5* would be the Hyatt Regency.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay and please use this HOTWIRE link if you choose to go with either of the above.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It may work for our needs. I would like to have a good idea of what it is before going ahead because we would really like to have an indoor pool to use (traveling with children). If I do decide to go ahead with it I will be sure to use your link and will let you know what hotel it turns out to be.

Hi,

Just spent another Saturday night overnight in Cincinnati. We got the 4* Westin on on Saturday, March 19th for a winning bid of $61 [$71.12 w/ taxes and fees] and the same hotel on Satuday, February 26th for a winning bid of $63 [$80.36 w/ taxes and fees]. I will post the bidding details a bit later.

The Westin has a very nice pool on the 17th [top floor] and Jacuzzi and Fitness room on the same floor. An added bonus is that the pool and fitness is 24 hours [to the best of my knowledge]. Also, another plus, as we are Starwood Gold, the hotel both times was very very accomodating at upgrading us to the Starwood floor; and even gave us a fountain square room. Also, both times, late check-out at 2PM was NO problem. They are very nice at this property, and they treat their priceline guests very well. We were also quite impressed that the room service is 24 hours [albeit limited]. They will pre-block rooms for Starwood guests if you call before arriving.

I am quite familiar w/ most of the Cinti. properties, do NOT hesitate to ask any questions.

Also, never never use the Valet at any of the hotels. The connected fountain square lot on weekends in only $1 --- and connects indoors to the hotels; while the valet is $20 + !! [and adds very little convenience !]

Best regards,

Michael

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]