How do I post winning bid to calendar of wins?

baxterk
By baxterk,
in

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I don't understand how a regular post is added to the calendar of wins. Does an administrator manually input it into the calendar? or is there a system that does it automatically? what format should the date be in for the calendar of wins to recognize it?

Thank you

• 4 months later...

I have tried for months to figure out how to post a win. I give up......WHERE is the message board? I recommend that you make it easier for new members to post. Please put it at the top of your priority list of "things to improve on"! On a more cheerful note: I appreciate the Calenday of Wins function! Thanks

• 3 months later...
I have tried for months to figure out how to post a win. I give up......WHERE is the message board? I recommend that you make it easier for new members to post. Please put it at the top of your priority list of "things to improve on"! On a more cheerful note: I appreciate the Calenday of Wins function! Thanks

I agree. I'm looking for several minutes to figure out how to create a new post. I'm sure it's obvious once I find it, and I did just wake up, but still....

I agree. I'm looking for several minutes to figure out how to create a new post. I'm sure it's obvious once I find it, and I did just wake up, but still....

The Calendar results are put there by the moderators when you post a winning bid. You don't have to do anything.

For an actual topic, there is a little blue box called "NewTopic" on the bottom right corner of the page. That is for starting new things in that same area. It is by another one called "AddReply" which is for adding on to the one you currently have open.

If you scroll down to get into the correct area first, then your new post will be with its friends right away. But stray posts that land in the wrong spot get moved to where they belong by our ever vigilant and kind moderators.

Romelle

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]