Priceline Hotel: Hotel IDs in Sault Ste Marie, ON

opus
By opus,
in

HI,

I'm looking for a hotel in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I don't want US side hotels. I put in Aug 23-26 2010

Priceline shows 2* Moderate and 1* Economy. All in one zone. Does anyone have any insight as to which hotels Priceline is selling for this area now?

The Hotel list for Ontario on BB shows a 3* and a 2* (the Park Inn which is actually in the USA)

thanks for any help

The zone appears to only include land on the Canadian side, so it would appear that you could receive a hotel on the US side, but you'll need to confirm this yourself.

If you go to MAPS and HOTELS.com and enter "Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario" you'll see hotels that PRICELINE uses on the retail side... the two sides of their site ('retail' vs. 'bidding') each use a different universe of properties, but this will at least give you an idea of what may be possible outcomes (but should not be considered finite)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]