WA Seattle Red Lion Inn Downtown

Mary
By Mary,
in

Just a follow up from the trip.

The Red Lion was a wonderful hotel. The Priceline listing is 3 stars but it had a lot of features that could put it in a 4 star category.

The room was spacious and our room looked toward the harbor. Could see the cruise ships arrive and part of the Pike Place Market. It there wasn't a building in the way, there would have been a lovely view of the sunset. The bathroom was huge to my standards and the sink countertop ran the whole length of the side opposite of the tub. There was a wet bar outside the bathroom area with the minibar we didn't use. The hotel closet featured real coat hangars instead of the hook and loop type most hotels use.

The hotel offers room service, concierge service and a place to store luggage for a couple of hours if you want to do some last minute sightseeing before heading off for a cruise. There is also a restaurant on site that we didn't go to.

The hotel is 2 short blocks from the Westlake Center (a mall) that is one end of the monorail service. The Pike Place market is 4-5 (downhill) blocks away. The 5th Street Theater is at the end of the block. One block away is the Sheraton.

I would like to thank everyone who helped with my bid. If I ever go to Seattle again, I hope I get the same hotel from Priceline.

• 8 years later...

Back from this stay. Won this 3.5* hotel for $64 March 21, 2012

Not the best of hotels in this area but great for the price won at and the location. No pool. Flat screen TVs.

Parking ended up being $40 including tax.

Staff very friendly.

Recommend eating at the Pink Door in Pike Place (1919 Post Alley) for dinner.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]