Priceline Hotel: 4* London (The City-London Bridge) Grange St Pauls Hotel

TravelingPapa
By TravelingPapa,
in

First time I use PRICELINE (using the link here) for London. Prices are in dollars and pounds before and after taxes.

Not really a deal when the Grange Hotel website offers the same rate. Well, I don't have to worry anymore about where I am staying -that's nice! :)

I agree with a comment read here that the PRICELINE areas and hotel qualities in London are too large and spread (plus postings here somehow sparse) so it is not really good to use PRICELINE (Game advantage: them!). Next time will try lastminute.com or a Brit website or probably just book directly from a hotel with decent reviews and rates.

Cheers.

ps. Amenities:

24 Hour Front Desk

Bellman

Concierge

Breakfast Room

Bar/Lounge

Remote Control Television

Direct Dial Telephone

High Quality Bath Amenities

Private Bath

Hair Dryer

In-room Refreshment Center

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. You posted 8/27-8/27 in the topic.

Next time will try lastminute.com or a Brit website or probably just book directly from a hotel with decent reviews and rates.
Sorry to see that you didn't get a deal on this stay. But the reviews looks excellent for this hotel.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]