Priceline Hotel: 4* Burlington-Stowe (Essex Junction) Essex Resort and Spa

EDBSO
By EDBSO,
in

The Inn at Essex Junction is now The Essex Resort and Spa 4*.

Got a spur of the moment bid of $90 accepted just before our stay 2 rooms 3 nights $90 a night August 2 to 6th

The previously and more accurate rate of 3* by PRICELINE is more appropriate than the current 4* rating. To call the property 4* is a joke. When did you ever see a 4* "Resort" with old fashion roll down blinds and cheap sheers!!?? In college our dorm had better window coverings! I won't waste my time with a full review as there are enough on Trip Advisor.

In my opinion the only reason for the "Resort" designation is to be able to charge the $12 a day "Resort Fee" which is more appropriately referred to as ADDITIONAL PROFIT! Bottled water is still charged at $3.00 wouldn't that be part of the additional profit resort fee??? Having stayed at the Inn at Essex Junction and now the Essex resort & Spa I can say that the only difference was the 3 chocolates presented at check-in. For our 3 day stay that is $12 a chocolate . . . some Belgium truffles may be worth that but not these:-(

Sunday Brunches are fantastic!!! Stay elsewhere eat brunch at Essex Resort and Spa

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]