Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis-St Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Millennium

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

I am staying an extra night in Minneapolis, and I'm currently at the Crowne Plaza Northstar (previously booked below), which I had booked on a $34+10bonus rate. BTW, the Crowne Plaza Northstar is a fine hotel, and I will write a review later.

I used the PRICELINE link at the top of this page, and tried to extend my stay another night. They offered me a room for $101, so I gave up on that.

I tried bidding for a 3* downtown for $44, but got a counteroffer for $54. I rebid using another zone with only lower-starred hotels, and won the Millennium Minneapolis at $45, so I was upgraded to a 3.5*. One nice thing is that the Millennium has a pool, even though it's a small hassle to change hotels.

When I was checking in, I asked about a club room upgrade. None were available, but the clerk offered me a package of Internet + breakfast for $20. Considering that Internet is $9.95/night, I thought it was a reasonable deal, and went for it. I got a renovated room which was very nice.

The most important thing to me, though, was the air conditioning, and that was perfect.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]