Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas area hotel needed for 4 months (August 12 to mid December 20

BidSurfer
By BidSurfer,
in

Hello again :)

A friend is being sent Las Vegas for a work assignment until mid-December, starting Tuesday, August 10, 2010.

His per diem expense budget is $100 a day for food and lodging. He booked Hooters for $30 for the first 3 nights, but wants to try Priceline for portions of his time. I am certain that he will want to upgrade from Hooters.

Any advice? Are certain time-frames going to be difficult due to events, conventions, etc?

Since weekends tend to be more expensive, I thought he might try Sunday to Thursday for nicer hotels in town, then spend weekends further from the strip or downtown. We need to factor extra fees into the mix such as: parking, internet, resort fees, etc.

Probably $60 or less per night will be the goal for most hotel stays, with occasional splurges. I am going to discuss options tomorrow.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, and we will use your PRICELINE links! Thanks :)

Off the top these dates look tough:

08/17/2010 08/19/2010 75,000

9/26/2010 09/29/2010 35,000

11/02/2010 11/05/2010 106,000

11/16/2010 11/18/2010 29,000

11/17 (in addition to above, 2 other conferences 15K each)

In addition the nites around 12/9-12/11 will be tough as it's the end of the redeo, and depending upon the economy, Saturday and Sunday football can draw in a local crowd from California.

Will your friend have a car?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]