Priceline Hotel: ?* Indianapolis (Downtown) Sheraton

stefan1812
By stefan1812,
in

I'm looking for a Indianapolis Downtown Hotel 12/4-12/6. My planned buget is about 60 $ per night.

But I already bid 70 $ and still got rejected. My suspicion now is that I should wait till we get closer to arrival date!

I know past prices are no indication for the future due to the different date, but most people on this forum got a price under 60 $ many even under 50 $!

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Prices can vary significantly if there is something going on during these dates vs. average dates in Indianapolis. Based upon the rates I'm seeing, I don't think you're terribly far off, but if you want to wait and see, I'd bid up to a "ceiling"/max that you decide once a week from now until Mid/late September. If you get to that point and nothing is accepted, then you could start looking at alternative options (bidding more, different star level.) I'd keep an eye on HOTWIRE prices, as well.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 10 months later...

Again sorry for replying so late. For this booking I decided to wait longer than usual as I had a backup Hotel which wasn't that much more expensive than my desired price! This turned out great, my winning bid was in late October 60 $ Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre! Nice hotel, great stay! Thanks!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for the follow-up.

Glad to see you were pleased with the outcome of this purchase and enjoyed your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]