Priceline Hotel: Resort Tucson (La Paloma-Ventana Canyon) Loews Ventana Canyon

drewskitravel
By drewskitravel,
in

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $56.00

Subtotal: $56.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.40

Total Charges*: $72.40

Originally started with a bid of $52.00 and Tucson La Paloma - Ventana Canyon. Rejected; Priceline offered $62.00 rebid (no additional zones added). Was willing to stay at other Tucson resorts, so declined and re-bid. Added Tucson North (would be happy to stay in Westward Look) and bid at $54.00. Rejected again; added Tucson Central and went to $56.00; Accepted.

Should be a great stay...rate through Expedia is $119 and AAA is $108 right now, so I'll gladly take it. Used the PRICELINE link as well.

Thanks, BB!

Excllent price for this hotel. Very good reviews. This is the hotel Im trying to get but won't risk PRICELINE as I fear getting Loews Resort which I do not want.

Westin has a sale of 99.00 a night on web site.

Confused - you stated "but won't risk PRICELINE as I fear getting Loews Resort which I do not want."

Which resort Do you want? If you prefer La Paloma there is another post in HOTWIRE section stating that someone got in there for $59. If you prefer Ventana Canyon then there seems to be quite a few wins on PRICELINE from $56 to $61 range. However, just noted jaycee200 just had the La Paloma accept a priceline bid at $60 as well - so no guarantee either way on Priceline.

Point being you can have a good chance of getting La Paloma using HOTWIRE and could go either way using PRICELINE.

I'm in situation of wanting Ventana Canyon on PRICELINE for $60, but afraid of getting La Paloma - since they are both in same zone, too bad La Paloma has sold through Priceline lately, otherwise would have good chance of getting Ventana Canyon through Priceline.

Lowes is offering a fast-track to their VAL-YOUFIRST loyalty program - ask for the special offer and gets you Blue level status (free internet, fitness center, and room upgrade) - last I checked this gets you $50 food/beverage credit on a 2 night stay - but the rooms are $159/night.

Much better to get a Priceline deal, but not able to ensure getting into Ventana Canyon instead of La Paloma... bummer! :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]