Priceline Hotel: 1* Traverse City Knights Inn

shar1
By shar1,
in

Tried many days to bid and rebid and at different star levels of hotels.

Finally selected 1 star hotel and bid for $75. Was asked to up the offer by $15. Did as requested and managed to get the deal at Traverse City for the above dates. Had many failed bids for upto $115 for a 2* hotel in the same area.

I believe there are two areas that come up in Priceline. One closer to lake and the other more south. I am unable to locate the hotel because it is no longer offered in the list of hotels for these dates. Seected the area close to the lake just for information. Hope this helps someone.

PierreC,

Before making a comment implying that somebody overbid you should check the hotel website yourself and you would see that direct rates start at $145/nite for these nites... making $90 a 'pretty good' win. As well, the OP was rejected for 2* hotels at $115 and at the 1* level as rejected at $75... so this certainly wasn't such an overbid as you're implying. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well i did just that i found rate at around 90 bucks for the same hotel through various well known sites. Of course if you go directly to the Knight inn site you might pay a bit more.

I just asked if he had checked those sites before accepting that bid, thats all, no big deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]