Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Orange Tree Resort

dogmasbone
By dogmasbone,
in

Well this worked out so well last november, we thought we'd try the same trip again but for a few extra days this time.

Looking to identify these 2 properties:

3.5* North Scottsdale Hotel $39/night

-resort

-fitness

-pool

-restaurant

-high speed internet

-golf

-tennis

3* North Scottsdale Hotel $39/night

-resort

-smoke free rooms

-pool

-restaurant

-business center

-high speed internet

-golf

-tennis

Here are the search options I used through the link from this site:

phoenix, az, check in - 7/19, check out - 7/23, 1rm, 2 adults, 1 child, 3 star and up

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The 3.5* matches previous reports for the Millennium Resort McCormick Ranch so that would be my best guess for this one.

The 3* has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess the Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort and Suites would be among the possible candidates as it was previously see with these amenities but at the 3.5* level, so perhaps it has been downgraded since them??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I thought I'd update on my decision. So far, I haven't made one yet. We got the Millenium Resort last time through this site and it was a nice place, but we like to try different places. As for the unidentified one, I also like to have a better idea of where we're going to be going. So I've been waiting to see if any others dropped into our price range. I now see a new property and think I know what it is, but I'll let the experts decide.

Search: Phoenix, AZ, 7/19-7/23, 3 star and above, N. Scottsdale

New property: 3.5 star North Scottsdale area condo recommended in 90% of reviews

Amenities: Resort, 1-bedroom suite, fitness center, pool(s), business center, 24 hr front desk, Laundry facilities, High speed internet, golf nearby, kitchenette, condo

Any ideas on where this is? Thanks for any help in advance. This is my favorite travel site.

-Bryan

3.5 * North Scottsdale Orange Tree Golf Resort - Condo

CheckInDate: Mon, Jul 19, 2010

Check-out: Fri, Jul 23, 2010

Amenities:

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

PricePerNight:$45.00

NoOfNights:4

NoOfRooms:1

SubTotal:$180.00

TaxesAndFees:$32.82

TotalPrice:$212.82

Booked through betterbidding HOTWIRE link...Another great deal, Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]